IASCK - July 28th meeting 2014
What is happening on Monday, July 28th, 2014!
Our speaker will be Charles Potter from Legendary Games.
He is the Distributor of many dice games like Farkel.
Come hear about his strategies of making a business
out of playing games. Get Inspired!
We will meet at:
4004 North Webb Rd
Wichita, KS 67226
Sign in is at 6:00pm, the Meeting will start at 6:30pm.
Our Speaker for July 28th will be Charlie Potter of Legendary Games here in Wichita.
Read the two articles to see where he is coming from:
If you would like to demonstrate your product/invention at one of our IASCK meetings, please ask ahead of time by signing up here.
We will have time for only 1 or 2 presentations at each meeting, We have one so far scheduled to present for July. Who will be the second?
- Mike Combs - his Kindle book
You will be given 8 minutes to demonstrate your products and get feed back from our membership. Sign up to present for our next meeting on July 28th.
- Monthly MeetingsIASCK has monthly meetings which are normally held on the fourth Monday of the month More Meeting Info...
New Inventor? Important do's and don't'sA Summary Guide to Inventing with Links in a downloadable PDF format Open & Download...
- United States Patent & Trademark Office - USPTOThe main site to find all the necessary forms, instructions, fees, reports etc. Follow the Link...
- Inventor GroupsFind an inventor group in your area thru this helpful organization's site. Follow the Link...
AVOID Invention Submission CompaniesImportant information for helping to decide whether to employ a marketing company, or if you already are involved with a marketing company and are not getting satisfactory results, --YOU MUST READ!
that offer to market your invention!
- IASCK Membership Application FormA downloadable form to return at the next meeting! Open & Download
- Do you need someone to help with your invention?
Use a downloadable 'Confidentiality and Non-Compete' form to insure ownership in your patent.
open & Download
Looking for a former presenter?
Click for a Directory of Speakers.
Patent Buddy Website
Click here for link
Check out our sponsors!
They help make it all possible.
How to Create Your Best Idea
Book - Journal - Contest
with Forms you'll need to
bring your idea to life! $20.00
Click here to order now.
$5.00 per book goes to
support our association.
Your Business could be here
click here to see why & how.
You missed a great time
if you wanted to make good
connections with like minded
people and if you wanted to
get answers to your questions
on the America Invent Act
I hope you attended the
Kansas State Fair.
we had a great time